“I’ve Been A Great Songwriter Since My Breakthrough But It Took Time For People To Understand My Music”-Fameye

 

Sensational Ghanaian Highlife singer, Peter Fameyeh Bozah, widely known as Fameye has revealed that he always dubbed himself a great songwriter since the beginning of his music career but it took some time for Ghanaians to adapt to his craft.

Speaking with the lifestyle and celebrity blogger, Zionfelix on the Uncut Show, the “Songs of Peter” crooner stated that his writing skills pertaining to music has always been outstanding ever since he emerged into the scene.

Fameye touching on his victory at the recent Vodafone Ghana Music Awards as the songwriter of the year stated that he felt great and accomplished after he won the prestigious recognition and he knows he deserved it.

“It felt great and refreshing because I’ve always known I’ve been a great songwriter since my breakthrough into the Ghana music industry but it took time for a lot of people to understand my craft, my brand, and my music”, he said.

He added that emerging as the new songwriter of the year after Kofi Kinaata swept the awards continuously feels amazing and well deserved.

Watch the video below:

Post a Comment

0 Comments