Black Sherif Responds To Allegations Suggesting That Sarkodie's "Jamz" Album Would Have Been Insignificant If Not For His Contribution.

Black Sherif, who was honored as the "Artiste of the Year" at the Vodafone Ghana Music Awards (VGMAs) in 2023, has responded to assertions suggesting that Sarkodie's "Jamz" album would have been insignificant without his involvement.

The song "Country Side" by Sarkodie, featuring Black Sherif, quickly became the most popular track on the "Jamz" album. This collaboration led fans to believe that Black Sherif's unique touch greatly contributed to the album's success.

Nonetheless, when addressing those allegations during his guest appearance on the United Showbiz with alongside MzGee, Black Sherif emphasized that the album's essence would remain unchanged, irrespective of his involvement.

“It would have been what it will be. Music is a spiritual thing. From my lens, Albums and singles are babies. I don’t know his destiny, If I wasn’t on it, I don’t know his destiny, so whatever the album would have been, would have been,” he stated.

He continued ; “Sark has been doing this for years before I came into the picture. Am I the one to come and tell him that without me his album would go nowhere, we don’t talk like that. I’ve just been here for four years, subtract it from his [Sark] years.”

Watch video below;

Post a Comment

0 Comments