Medikal speaks on his relationship with Sister Derby, says it was a mutually beneficial one - Video

 

Ghanaian rapper, Medikal has stated that his relationship with his ex-girlfriend, Sister Deborah was a mutually beneficial one.

According to the AMG Business rapper, his relationship with Sister Derby affected him positively.

“I mean it was because we were both in the limelight. I was a rapper and she was also an actress a singer and people were interested in what we were doing,” Medikal said in an interview with Abeiku Santana on “Atuu”.

Responding to whether he helped Sister Derby’s career during their time together, Medikal stated;

“I think we helped each other, she used to do sounds for me and I also helped her write, she gave me ideas.”

Medikal adds that since their breakup, they have not met anywhere in public. Explaining that it’s probably because they hang out at very different places. He however believes that them not meeting at any public event does not mean they are enemies.

“I don’t have anything against her and I believe she feels the same,” he added.

Watch interview below;

Post a Comment

0 Comments