“It took Me 2 Years To Complete This House For My Mum” - Lady Shares

 

A lady who has completed a beautiful house for her mum shared photos of the house on social media to inspire others. She said that it took 2 years to complete it. She also expressed gratitude to God for letting her accomplish this task.

“It took me 2 years to complete this beautiful house for my mum at a cost of 250k. The best part is that I did it all by myself without any help from anyone else.” I thank God for blessing me with the ability to work hard and finish my goal successfully. 

I’m very happy and excited that I’m able to build a house for my mother and make her happy. “I’ve always wanted to build my own house. It was my dream to be able to build a house for my mum and family. I started from scratch and I have invested more than 250k in building this beautiful house. I’ve spent 2 years working on it, but it was all worth it.

My mother used to sell fruits at the market to earn money for the family. We were living in extreme poverty and we hardly had any food at home. My father passed away when I was just 15 years old.

I was left alone with my four siblings and our mother who worked hard just so that we could study well and become successful people in our lives. Can you build a house for your mum? If your mom is still alive do something unforgettable for her, meanwhile, pray for your mom, mother’s are blessings.

Check the post below;


Content created and supplied by: Auntykuma (via Opera News)


Post a Comment

0 Comments