The girl I love saw this video of me selling pure water on the streets and dumped me not knowing I own the company - Hardworking Nigerian man reveals(Video)

 

A Nigerian girl has reportedly dumped her boyfriend after she saw him selling pure water on the streets. The man shared a video of himself doing the business, saying it has cost him his relationship. 

According to the video, the said girl did not know that the man owns the water company, that he was not working for anyone but for himself.

A writeup on the video reads: "A girl I love saw this video and she stopped talking to me not knowing I own the company.

In the video, the man was seen offloading bags of sachet water, apparently to supply to customers. 

It has generated hot arguments on Instagram where it was shared by @gossipmilltv

Watch the video below;

Post a Comment

0 Comments